The 2nd meeting of the Horizon 2020 RECAP Project, hosted by ETAM SA in Galaxy Hotel, will take place in Heraklion Crete on Thursday the 3rd and Friday the 4th of November 2016.
The Project’s aim is to develop a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for improving the efficiency and transparency of the compliance with the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) monitoring procedure.
The project consortium consists of the following partners:
- DRAXIS Environmental S.A.
- Instituto Navarro de Technologias e Infraestructuras Agroalimentarias SA
- Payment and Control Agency for Guidance and Guarantee Community Aid
- National Paying Agency of Lithuania
- Viesoji Istaiga Lietuvos Zemes Ukio Konsultavimo Tarnyba
- Strutt & Parker LLP
- Inosens Doo NoviSad
- University of Reading
- National Observatory of Athens
- Iniciativas Innovadoras Sal
- ETAM S.A.
- CREVIS SPRL