ENVISION – A Horizon 2020 Project aiming to provide a fully-automated toolbox of services, for the continuous monitoring of agricultural land
ENVISION aims to fulfil the need for continuous and systematic monitoring of agricultural land, shifting the focus from fragmented monitoring limited to specific fields and dates to territory-wide and all-year-round monitoring.
It will make use of heterogeneous types of available data (EO-based, in situ, open data, and historical on-field check data) and state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies (automatic pixel/texture/object oriented change detection and classification methods, machine learning, data fusion, multi-source and multi-temporal data management) for providing a fully-automated and scalable toolbox of services, built in close interaction with its future customers.
The ENVISION project consortium consists of the following partners:
- DRAXIS Environmental S.A. (Coordinator)
- National Observatory of Athens
- National Paying Agency
- Vlaamse Gewest
- Organismos Agrotikon Pliromon
- Organic Control System Doo
- Eigen Vermogen Van Het Instituut Voor Landbouw- En Visserijonderzoek
- Linking Environment and Farming LBG
- The University of Reading
- ITC – Inovacijsko Tehnoloski Grozd Murska Sobota
- ETAM SA
- INOSENS Doo Novi Sad
- AGROAPPS PC
For more information on the project, please visit their website and follow their social media .
The ENVISION project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 869366.